Four Common Examples of Bad Reviews & How To Respond To Them?
Imagine this for a moment.
You have heard about a new restaurant in your neighborhood. You ask your best friend about that. Your best friend says, "There were rats in the kitchen and the soup had lumps of hair in it. Go at your own risk.”
You must wonder that there must be something wrong with this place. You can’t make everyone happy. There will be people voicing their negative opinions about you. What you can do is respond smartly to that opinion such that the ball gets in your court.
Here are some unusual yet popular bad review examples that can mean the doom of that company or person. So, check out the quirky and witty answers that can save the company’s reputation for the time being.
Popular Bad Review Examples
Negative reviews damage the reputation of an individual or company beyond repair. It can not only drive your potential clients away but also make them uncomfortable for existing customers. Here are different types of bad reviews you should stay aware of:
1. The bad experience review
- “I am truly baffled by all the larger than life reviews here. I wonder if the doctor paid for them. As far as I am concerned, I am very, very disappointed with the rhinoplasty done by him. Also, his behavior is too rude to tolerate.”
- “They delivered the wrong product and replaced it with a faulty part, again! They didn’t bother to answer my phone and forget about the refund.”
Remember, you can’t please everyone. So, it is okay if some of your customers didn’t like your service. Don’t panic and be polite while responding to them. In this case, your best bet would be to add any relevant clarifying facts. You may apologize if the feedback seems like a genuine mistake on your part.
2. The poor customer service review
- “Firstly, they deliver the wrong product. Secondly, they send all my calls to voicemail EVERY TIME. Nobody responded to my emails as well. Rude!”
- “I noticed the writer didn’t follow my instructions after they delivered my assignment. But, one of their customer support members simply disregarded my complaint and started accusing me of wasting her time!”
Whether your business has a physical location or not, this is one of the most popular negative reviews among different businesses. It is possible that your employee might have been rude to one of your customers. After all, we don’t have bring and beautiful days every day, right? It is suggested that you respond to these reviews politely and treat these with respect. You can say something like this “I am sorry to hear that. Our place usually gets good reviews. But, we appreciate you letting us know what happened. We will take care of it.”
|Also Read: 5 Winning Ways To Ensure 5-Star Customer Reviews|
3. The customer wasn’t paid attention review
- “The company I am talking about has a brick and mortar store and an online store as well. Anyway, I had ordered a book that was in stock from their website. I completed the payment and everything. But, their team called me the next day only to say that the book is out of stock. But they will let me know within three days if it is back in stock. It has been 15 days since that incident and I neither got my money or the book.”
- “I had to wait for 1.45 minutes in their restaurant before one of the staff came up to me about the menu I would like to order. 1 hour and 15 minutes! Also, I am writing this review because the food was cold and it was CERTAINLY not waiting.”
Ghosting the customers is like an incorrigible mistake. It is entirely the business’s fault that it did not pay any attention to the client interested in its service. There’s no excuse to get away with it. It is better to start by apologizing profusely and perhaps offering a refund. Also, try to work on the complaints from your customers.
4. The unhappy price checker review
- “From the lipsticks to the combs, everything in that shop was almost $10 more expensive than the price offered by other companies online. Their product quality isn’t even that great.”
- “They provide with one price quote. But, the price doubles at the time of checkout! Without any logical explanation. It’s like magic.”
Most people compare and check prices before they make a decision. Thus, it is possible that the majority of people may be drifting away from your company because it has found reduced prices of the same products you offer. It is acceptable to leave these sorts of reviews there and not respond at all. If you want to respond, do not exaggerate or make excuses. Just be honest.
You will always face a mixture of both positive and negative feedback from your clients. But, your reaction can make all the difference. You can win over unsatisfied customers if you know the right way to respond.
Check Out Unbiased Reviews About Academic Companies
Are you struggling hard to get hold of honest and unbiased reviews about an academic company? Don’t worry; Essay.Reviews have got you covered. Our experts have gathered all sorts of honest feedback about different academic organizations all over the world. Our team has cross-checked every feedback to ensure it is accurate. We want you to make an informed decision before trusting a company with your assignments.
We have employed different methods to differentiate between frauds, scams and fake reviews. The reviews will paint a clearer picture of the organization you want to know. We have got all the factors covered for you from the prices to the deadlines.